3-DAY TRIENNALE FERRY PASS
Benefits of the 3-Day Triennale Ferry Pass
- Limited sale as only Ferry for smooth transportation and avoid congestion at the ticket counter.
- It makes affordable price for limited use for only ferry.
- Pass valid extend to three days, it take advantage for the guest who stay 3days and 2 night.
Qualifying Ferry Routes
- TAKAMATSU – SHODOSHIMA (KUSAKABE)
- TAKAMATSU – SHODOSHIMA (IKEDA)
- TAKAMATSU – NAOSHIMA (MIYANOURA) / UNO – NAOSHIMA (MIYANOURA)
- TAKAMATSU – UNO
- TAKAMATSU – MEGIJIMA – OGIJIMA
- UNO – TESHIMA (IEURA) – TESHIMA (KARATO) – SHODOSHIMA (TONOSHO)
- TAKAMATSU – SHODOSHIMA (TONOSHO)
Adult(junior high school students and older) : 2,500 yen
Child(elementary school students) : 1,250 yen
* All prices are tax included.
Pass Sales Outlets
You can purchase at each port information center (Takamatsu, Uno, Naoshima) and related ferry ticket counter during Setouchi Triennale 2016.
- High speed boat and Passenger boat such as small boat service are not included.
- Vehicle (bicycle, Car) are not include in the pass.
- Board reservation and group reservation is not acceptable.
- Each pass is valid only for one person.
- No refund can be made, and pass cannot be reissued.
- Please note following point for refund for cancellation in case of weather condition.